JS Transport is a large family-owned company that has been servicing the cattle industry for more than three decades. We operate a fleet of Western Star prime movers throughout NSW and QLD.
When you work with us, we’ll make sure there are opportunities for career development and training, and you’ll work alongside the industry’s best. We’re seeking energetic and passionate team members with strong leadership qualities.
Due to a recent expansion, we are actively seeking Brisbane-based truck and dog drivers to join our experienced team for afternoon and evening shifts, transporting poultry feed.
You’ll have access to the latest in-cab technology to industry-leading training, and you’ll enjoy all the benefits that come with driving for our iconic company. We’re committed to safety and compliance at every opportunity, and as a member of the JS Transport team, you’ll have every tool you need to do your job safely.
Skills and experience
- Successful applicants must have an MC license and provide a current printout of their driving history.
- A minimum of three years of experience driving B-Double is preferred.
- A regional background would also be an advantage.
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a truck driver?
If you take pride in your work, can work safely and efficiently, and would like to join a growing, family-run business, please contact us on the below details.
Tom Watkins – QLD Operations Manager